[Nitro] Nitro and Apache.

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 05:36:57 EDT 2005

Thw wiki at www.nitrohq.com works with lighttpd/fcgi. I had to fix
some things to make this work (havent used fcgi for some time). James,
perhaps you can borwse the source at

www.nitrohq.com:8090

and see if the problems you are mentioning are fixed. If not please
send me your modifications. A small problem with the kirbybase adapter
and some cleanup is holding 0.24.0 from release.

regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr