[Nitro] Help me verify that nitrohq.com works correctly...

zimba zimba.tm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:37:15 EDT 2005

Michael Fellinger a écrit :

>Am Freitag 21 Oktober 2005 11:10 schrieb Chris Farmiloe:
>>On 21 Oct 2005, at 10:05, zimba wrote:
>>>* Not everybody should be able to delete a page. The page and all the
>>>history is lost and nobody knows how did this. The principle of the
>>>is broken , without revisions the abuses are ireversible.
>>was just going to mention this ... guess pass-wording the delete would
>>solve this.
>so, only admin (and who got the password) can delete?
>or should there be a whole user-interface, registration, login... all the
>I think there should be a kind of delete-cache - where you delay the delete of
>a page by some days and mention them on the view/to_delete or something...
>would that be a big overhead?
You're right, why should we have admins to manage a community ? Can't a
page be rated or just tagged as "delete" ?
What's the point of deleting a page anyway ? A wiki is messy by
definition and that's what makes it great.
There is always a way to find the informations. What matters is the
revelency of it :-p