[Nitro] Help me verify that nitrohq.com works correctly...

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:33:29 EDT 2005

i guess the _render as you type_ would be an interesting thing in nitro... but
i think it's only a bit of overhead, sending all the time what you are
typing, tho a simple image might carry more data at once - it's only a
question of taste i guess, but in every case it should be optional (and
disabled by default)
are there any textile-parsers in javascript?
and regarding textile - i think i will build a switch into spark later on, to
get bluecloth and/or redcloth working...

manveru