[Nitro] Help me verify that nitrohq.com works correctly...

zimba zimba.tm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:26:46 EDT 2005

Chris Farmiloe a écrit :

> On 21 Oct 2005, at 10:05, zimba wrote:
>
>> * Not everybody should be able to delete a page. The page and all the
>>
>> history is lost and nobody knows how did this. The principle of the wiki
>>
>> is broken , without revisions the abuses are ireversible.
>>

> was just going to mention this ... guess pass-wording the delete would
> solve this.

Page renaming is also not versionned. I propose to rename all the pages
links that point to the renamed page.

More feature request :
* Render as you type : like typo, an XmlHttpRequest that retrieves a
preview of the page.
* Basic Textile formatting on the edit page.
* Something like a link cloud instead of the Map page

Cheers,
  zimba