[Nitro] Help me verify that nitrohq.com works correctly...

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:16:57 EDT 2005

so, only admin (and who got the password) can delete?
or should there be a whole user-interface, registration, login... all the
I think there should be a kind of delete-cache - where you delay the delete of
a page by some days and mention them on the view/to_delete or something...
would that be a big overhead?