[Nitro] Help me verify that nitrohq.com works correctly...

zimba zimba.tm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:05:00 EDT 2005

George Moschovitis a écrit :

>Dear devs,
>
>before we change the DNS I would like to ask you to experiment a bit
>with the new
>nitro wiki:
>
>http://taurus.neusis.com
>
>if you find any problems please let me know.
>
>thanks,
>George.
>
>--
>http://www.gmosx.com
>http://www.navel.gr
>http://www.nitrohq.com

Woot, great news !

Bugs :
* The authors page doesn't upgrade.
* Diff doesn't work
* Not everybody should be able to delete a page. The page and all the
history is lost and nobody knows how did this. The principle of the wiki
is broken , without revisions the abuses are ireversible.

Wishlist :
* You can't set the tags from withing the page editing
* A dynamic tag proposal like delicious would be nice (to avoid tag dupes)

Cheers,
  zimba