[Nitro] Ordering of properties

Chris Farmiloe chris at motionpath.com
Thu Oct 20 06:07:56 EDT 2005

Anyone playing with 0.24:

I've noticed that the properties are now stored in a Hash
not an Array... this has the side effect of losing the insertion
order of the properties (which was quite handy for quick
layout of scaffold - or other custom cms).

Don't suppose their is a handy nano Hash extension to
allow an .each_with_insertion_order method or something?
or maybe if no one minds I could make one? I would very
much like this functionality back.

I guess another option would be some kind of sorting metadata
but this could get ugly and is not as intuitive as simply typing
properties one after another.

Thanx