[Nitro] new dev

Chris Farmiloe chris at motionpath.com
Wed Oct 19 14:16:34 EDT 2005

Hey ya:

had a chance to get bits of the scaffolding and single table
inheritance working...hope my patch is readable. it's tricky
working from one version (18) then patching to another (19)

subversion subversion subversion
are there any plans to setup a semi-stable development fork
repository at all? should benefit everyone

I'll continue working on it tommorw. ....new version is fun .. think
I need to learn more about the annotations ... looks like it could
get very cool.

grab the diff from lego
www.lego.motionpath.com

chrisfarms