[Nitro] Changes

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:09:25 EDT 2005

On 10/19/05, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I agree, but I would at least include setup.rb. It's the defacto
> > standard for manual installs. Gems is nice, but it's good to have a
> > fall back.
>
> can you help me with this setup.rb? Or anyone else?

Sure. It's very easy. All you have to do is be sure to follow the
proper conventions. And I think you do that for the most part already,
so you're probably done already ;-) Quick overview:

  mylib/
    setup.rb
    lib/
      mylib/
    bin/
    data/
      mylib/
    conf/
      mylib/

> > :-) Reap works well for what it does --project management tasks. And
> > will only improve with time, like a fine wine ;-) Rake is still useful
> > for doing odd tasks though, if a project needs any of those.
>
> I played a bit with Reap and I like it ;-)

Good to hear! If you have any suggestions for improving it please let me know.

T.