[Nitro] how to generate database constraints with og?

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Tue Oct 18 22:02:14 EDT 2005

> unfortunately noone responded, so i had to read the code ;-). it seems
> that to add constraints one needs to add

G. is really busy preparing the version 0.24 for release, and we are not
so proficient in order to answer to you kind of advanced questions :-(

> is there a way in Og to create an SQL function? what is the general
> way of doing something like this? do i have to manually tweak the
> database after it s created during the fist Og run?

I believe that in the new version there is a way to do exactly that. Read
the email that George posted a couple of days ago, desrcibing the new
features of ver 0.24

Also try the #nitro, sometimes, when time permits , you can get help

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}