[Nitro] how to generate database constraints with og?

akonsu akonsu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:35:23 EDT 2005

hello,

unfortunately noone responded, so i had to read the code ;-). it seems
that to add constraints one needs to add

:sql_constrain '...'

to the class definition. is this true? (btw, is it possible to fix
this spelling error?) the problem is that my constraint uses a query
and in postgreSQL check constraints cannot have subqueries, so in my
constraint's expression i have to use an sql function that performs
this subquery.

is there a way in Og to create an SQL function? what is the general
way of doing something like this? do i have to manually tweak the
database after it s created during the fist Og run?

konstantin