[Nitro] new preview version

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:28:12 EDT 2005

Hi George,

I wanted to request a small change...
could you do the psql-adapter with proper destroying?
everytime i use the :destry => true the database is dropped, but not
created, and it's a pain to do that manually all the time.

additionally i wanted to ask why my app wants to have the
/public/scaffold/forms.xhtml to start... i use no scaffolding and
cannot find any evidence something else could require it.
i have placed the file in the directory that the error pointed me, but
with no effect... not sure what is going wrong with it, but i seem to
be limited to non-og apps to get them working.

[the error]
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/nitro/scaffold.rb:32:in `read': No such
file or directory -
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/../proto/public/scaffold/form.xhtml
(Errno::ENOENT)
[/the error]

thx in pre
manveru