[Nitro] Glue bug in UriUtils.update_query_string with parameters having spaces

Aleksi Niemela Aleksi.Niemela at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Oct 17 16:49:47 EDT 2005

Here's a test case addendum for tc_uri.rb for glue. First one succeeds
but second one doesn't while I expect it still to work.

I can't recall the specs anymore, but the behavior changes interestingly
if the delimiter is '&' instead of ';'. The bug surfaces again but this
time the '&' delimiter will be changed to ';' in WithoutSpaces case too.

Can't fix this right away, but might not be hard now that it's visible.
George, perhaps?

    - Aleksi

  def test_update_query_string
    uri = "ko/index.sx?koko=StringWithoutSpaces;lala=1"
    hash = {"lala" => 666}
    assert_equal("ko/index.sx?koko=StringWithoutSpaces;lala=666",
UriUtils.update_query_string(uri, hash))

    uri = "ko/index.sx?koko=String+with+spaces;lala=1"
    hash = {"lala" => 666}
    assert_equal("ko/index.sx?koko=String+with+spaces;lala=666",
UriUtils.update_query_string(uri, hash))

   # ...