[Nitro] how to generate database constraints with og?

akonsu akonsu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:29:47 EDT 2005

i am totally new to nitro and og, and i am working off the source code
and without any documentation so far so please forgive my ignorance.

my question is whether it is possible to generate constraints when
creating a database from og objects. for example, the blog in
examples-0.23.0 that i downloaded creates blog entries and comments
tables and even these tables have primary keys but i did not see any
foreign key constraints created. how to do that? also, is there a way
to generate a general purpose CHECK constraints?

thank you in advance