[Nitro] Development version / Request for help

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:54:10 EDT 2005

Hey george,

i'll try to do a small presentation tomorrow on euruko, using both
spark and a small forum i will create there...
maybe there will be a video, but i think it's sad that i can't show
off your new scaffolding/admin stuff and show it to the people,
because some of them are really interested into the topic.
the installation of the 0.24pre is failing for me (and afaik for some
others) by a problem of dependency between nitro and gen.
could you also tell us what exactly gen is? it sounds like generator
or something like that, but i guess it's some smart abbrev for a nicer
name :)

you will hear more about how it was going tomorrow.
so long...
manveru