[Nitro] Nitro Status

Chris Farmiloe chris at motionpath.com
Thu Oct 13 09:56:21 EDT 2005

ooooo:

sorry: didn't expect you to grab it that quick :)

there was a silly mistake in the code. (rob picked it up lalaa)

I have reposted...but dont have a good base to diff against
at the moment so you'll have to just look at the code

http://www.lego.motionpath.com/view/tags_for_editor

also added an :editor => :none bit to allow property hiding

hope it's of use.

chrisfarms.

>>> http://www.navel.gr