[Nitro] og, select

jfwittmann neokolor at gmx.de
Wed Oct 12 18:44:16 EDT 2005

hello,

I want extend an og mixin.
this is what i have and found out about og. I get my entity objects.
But how can I get the "level" value in my entity objects ? this
attribute should not  exist in the storage table. it's like a virtual
attribute

base.module_eval <<-EOE, __FILE__, __LINE__
            class << self
                def all(options = {})
                    table = Og.manager.store.table(#{base})
                    sql = %{