[Nitro] Nitro Status

Tim Larson tim at keow.org
Wed Oct 12 12:08:16 EDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 10:41:32AM -0400, TRANS wrote:
> Nitro Fans,
>
> For all those chomping at the bit for Nitro 0.24, rest assured it's
> "any day now". George and I have been working on a new annotations
> backend, and we're determined to make it "pure mint". So bare with us
> while we get that up to spec.

With the changes being made, will it be easy to iterate through
properties and relations, such as for home-made versions of
functions like form_for and tags_for, and to pick on a specific
property or relation for functions like tag_for, label_for?

It would be especially nice if additional not-persisted
"properties" could also have similar metadata, for uses such as
being iterated and picked on by the functions listed above,
without requiring extra code or having to be handled by an
extra loop that would break the sequencing of properites in
auto-generated forms.

--Tim Larson