[Nitro] Nitro vs. Rails?

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:32:24 EDT 2005

On 10/12/05, Mike Pence <mike.pence at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>  I have been lurking on list for a while and was wondering if someone could
> offer a pointer to a comparison of Nitro vs. Rails, or at least some Nitro
> documentation that would show me its strengths. I am about to start a Rails
> project, but I control the technology choice for this project and I
> intuitively still think that I should look at Nitro.

A comparsion like that would be great --once the website is back. In
the mean time evaluation is mainly a matter downloading and applying
lots of elbow grease. Yes, Nitro needs some work in the
user-firendly-getting-started department. And keep in mind it is also
not as mature as Rails. But even so, from what I've seen, Nitro is
amazingly capabile.