[Nitro] Nitro status

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:00:31 EDT 2005

The nitrohq.com site will be up real soon now. We have ordered a new
Dell server and we are waiting for the server to arrive. The site will
be powered by a new and improved version of spark with many surprising
features. I 'll also try to work with Tasos to setup a Trac/SVN system
to allow for  better handling of patches / future releases.

I am also trying very hard to prepare a preview of nitro-0.24.0, but
saddly integration with the latest facets/nano/mega code is still not
finished :(

But there is going to be a new release and most probably a new
nitrohq.com site this week.

regards,
George.

--