[Nitro] Blobs, Pictures and Og

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:46:05 EDT 2005

Hi List,

I've got a quite interesting question about a problem i want to solve.
I want to build a simple gallery using nitro/og, without storing paths
and all the stuff, having the images as objects, using a nitro-page
with the fitting header for displaying.
Done this in php before with almost no effort, but now i just can't
figure that out in og.

How would you store an image in og? (and creating thumbnails for them
on the fly)
would you just use the path pointing to the thumbnail and the image?
is there the possibility to do that via a blob, and if there is - how
would you that?