[Nitro] Bug?!

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Fri Oct 7 07:25:10 EDT 2005

One other thing about this problem:
I guess it has to do something with the expires_output 'projects'
After project.save I call expire_output 'projects' so that Nitro
recompiles the template of projects and reflects the latest / updated
numbers. But this expire_output seems to work on a different thread!? or
something. The DEBUG info show me the error, and after the error the DB is
updated (the save is performed)!!!
Yet, even without the expire_output, the problem exists.