[Nitro] KirbyBase getting more attention?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:55:34 EDT 2005

When nitro-0.24.0 is out, I plan to work on ysabel's low level og
patch. this patch includes a  working kirbybase adapter. There is the
problem of time though. But be sure, kirbybase support (and generally,
pure ruby og adapters) are certainly planned.

regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr