[Nitro] KirbyBase getting more attention?

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 23:48:15 EDT 2005

Hey list,

I have seen an intersting post about KirbyBase in the ruby-talk that i
thought everyone here should read :)
KirbyBase is gaining momentum and ground, making it a nice-to-have
alternative to some other databases and small projects.
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/158924

My question now - is KirbyBase getting attention in nitro as well? I
have seen a small adapter (i didn't dare to try it yet) but is planned
to support it even more?
i would love to see this implemented in some form - especially the
YAML-field of KB has caught my fantasy ;)

thx in prev.
so long...
manveru :)