[Nitro] Nitro/Apache2/Debian anyone?

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:24:34 EDT 2005

hi george,

sorry the answer took sooo long, but i was really busy with a lot of
things in the last time, switched to gmail and had to do other stuff
so i almost forgot about this.
that's the first post of the thread about the problems vagabond
described, and i hope you can remember it.
we would be overly happy to have this fixed in a version to come.

so long..
Michael 'manveru' Fellinger

>> hi george,
>> i need this release ASAP ;)

This doesn't depend completely on me. 0.24.0 needs the development
version of nano/mega, and we got to fianlize the new
annotation/metadata system with Trans. Be assured that Trans works
extremely hard on this, and when everything is ready the new Nitro
release will follow shortly.

>> has this nasty problem with request atm)

please can you remind me what the problem is?

>> well, i really wait for the release and hope it will be there soon... i
>> wish there was some bleeding edge though.. ^^

If we don't finalize the design with Trans over the weekend I 'll
release a preview version (that will include the preview of nano/mega,
I hope Trans has no problem with this).