[Nitro] http://nitrohq.com => Error 404

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:36:08 EST 2005

Hey,

Well, i pointed the same out a couple of times but somehow there was never
happening anything.
AFAIK george has some browser/whatever-plugin that appends the www. and so is
never forced to enter it... but i'm quite annoyed by this easy-to-fix
problem. (not to mention the times where i pointed people to the page and i
had to explain them that the official page of a web-framework doesn't get the
address right [right as in "as the user expects"])

well, didn't know about this historical piece of fact - but it only underlines
the need :)

This should nonetheless only be a reminder - i want this topic to become large
enough to see it fixed soon...
but i know george is busy all day, so don't hurry - i give you another week ;)

Sincerily
Michael