[Nitro] Standard compilere pipeline.

Chris Farmiloe chris at motionpath.com
Wed Nov 30 04:20:15 EST 2005

markup performs the transformations of the special macro versions of #{}

#| | ==> markup() or the markup pipeline

and

#( ) ==> sanitize()

so unless you use the special macros it won't run all your stuff
through recloth
(and if you setup your own markup pipeline you could run it through
whatever
markup system you like)

Chris Farmiloe
Design & Development.

Motionpath Digital Media Ltd.
St Georges road, Brighton, BN2 1ED.
Office: 01273 608708    |    Mobile:    07791 179481