[Nitro] HasManyCollection#each

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:26:13 EST 2005

Thanks, Aleksi!

> Here's some code that show you few key points leading to different
> behavior.

The differences seem somewhat subtle (and complex) to me. If I uniformly use

    A.create

will the differences between "not yet known to the database" and "known to
the database" go away?

> Oh, and that rdoc thing. Dunno why George's advice didn't work for you,
> but this is what I do and works for me:
>
>   cd og-0.25.0
>   rdoc -o rdoc

That did run successfully, and I have the rdoc in the nitro/og directory.
Any idea what it needs to get the gem rdoc server to know about this?

Thanks.