[Nitro] OgFile OgImage and my problems

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:22:39 EST 2005

Ok, i think i have solved that problem now by letting Og more room to play:
instead of
has_many :thumbnails Thumbnail
has_many Thumbnail

out of some reason og likes this notation better... however now i'm thinking
how to make an elegant bridge over the fact that the callback of Thumbnail is
made on Thumbnail.new - i fear that i have to do some ugly workaround (even
the current way is not pretty)

i'll post when i find out more