[Nitro] Bad patch bundle

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:19:27 EST 2005

Well, no windows on my part... and my patch wasn't that big that it could have
been some complexity issues ;)

so i have got no idea what could have gone wrong...

anyway i would be happy to know a place to mail my patches to directly, as
this (attach the bundle) is a bit redunant in my view (but might be better to
stay in touch with the patches for most people)

ah, yeah - attached to this, is yet another patch for flare, fixes yet another
problem... this time the css in the skin (belongs to the .css) as well as
hardcoded pagetitle and maybe some other stuff.