[Nitro] WARNING: Aspects patch may be broken somehow (much more important)

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 08:51:14 EST 2005

Sorry, for that post - didn't know that it really affected you that bad...

but that brings me to an idea, how would it be if you could say og "take DB
"x", copy it to a tmp-db "y" and use this one for working.
Would be perfect to test different models especially in later phases.

How hard could this turn out?