[Nitro] [Nitro-repository] Patch applied (Aspects patch - low priority)

Rob Pitt rob at motionpath.com
Fri Nov 25 07:49:10 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm sure this is a minor thing as I expect I'm the only one doing
anything like this but before Aspects was broken I used to be able to do:

module Og

  # Extend the Nitro Entity to include checking for crap from
  # word documents that browsers have trouble displaying
  # -- required as many users cut and paste from word documents --

  module EntityMixin
    def self.included(obj)
      obj.module_eval 'before "og_kill_word", :on => :og_update'
      obj.module_eval 'before "og_kill_word", :on => :og_insert'
      super
    end
end

I can no longer do this and have to include an extra line:

      obj.module_eval 'include Aspects'

I have no idea why Aspects broke since when it broke I just added an
include line to my models, but perhaps whatever method it used to load
Aspects with was better?