[Nitro] javascript and session

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Wed Nov 23 20:39:44 EST 2005

> First, don't use popups !

> Second ,it looks like your form gets submitted, so logically, the rest
> of the script is not executed. Could it that be it ?

The submit executes the function in the controller, yet I am sure the
javascript is executed completely because if I remove the .close or the
return false, then the popup does not close, and the remaining open popup
loads the main page.

Popups are necessary in my app. The user adds Tenants in Rent Rolls.
He/She has to be able to look at the total rent roll (displayed in the
main page) as he enters new tenants. The same occurs while entering loan
repayment schedules, etc...

Also, popups look COOL, especially to people with small or none

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}