[Nitro] spawn-fcgi wiki page

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:15:20 EST 2005

Here is the code I use to daemonize the DRB session server used by
Nitro in FCGI mode:

$ vi ds.rb
require 'daemons'
Daemons.run('/path/to/nitro/lib/nitro/session/drbserver.rb')

$ ruby ds.rb start

hope this helps....

regards,
George.

PS: please post more information about your setup and the security
concerns so we can better support this in Nitro.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr
http://www.nitrohq.com