[Nitro] Running multiple Nitro sites under Lighttpd/FCGI

TimH timh at dirtymonday.net
Tue Nov 22 03:09:56 EST 2005

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:16:45 +0200
George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:

> This doesnt happen for me. Can you give us some more information about
> your setup?
> I would like to investigate this.
> -g.

	Sure.  This is an OpenBSD 3.8-current machine with dual PII 350 Processors.  Ruby 1.8.3, Nitro 0.25.0, Postgresql 8.1.  I'm using the latest ruby-postgres extension library (which claims 8.1 support).  Spark 0.7.0.

	I see this if I run as fcgi or just as Webrick.  It seems to work fine (unless I log out :P), it just appears to be busy doing something based on it's cpu usage.  Is there some special debugging I can turn on or anything?

	This is a server I maintain for a user group.  As such, it is a semi-public shell server.  So if it would help to give you an account on it or anything like that, that can be easily arranged.