[Nitro] Install issues with 0.25

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:11:57 EST 2005

You could say it's extremly untested... as a matter of fact there where only 2
testing-installations for them i know about
we have to make sure that this will be more thoroughly tested for next
versions, maybe an inofficial beta-release for testing? or a 0.25.5 (to
finally use this last version-number)

however, the release-process is atm quite inefficient and should have a bit
more QA next time.

so long...
manveru