[Nitro] Would like to know more about AJAX support in Nitro ...

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 05:27:40 EST 2005

Hello Jeff,

as you may have notice, we are at the momemnt try to stabilize nitro,
fix some bugs, and round off the edges. The next step is the
documentation. You can already find some stuff on the wiki, and I am
hearing some people are about to release more examples. So stay tuned,
things on the documentation front are about to improve ;-)