[Nitro] Would like to know more about AJAX support in Nitro ...

Jeff Wood jeff.darklight at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:48:15 EST 2005

I was thinking about AJAX and went looking at the SPARK source ( nice
and clean ) hoping that it had some small piece of AJAX implemented,
but it doesn't.

Since spark is kinda one of the flagship examples of Nitro, what do
you think abotu getting a bit of AJAX integrated ( like maybe in the
tagging ) ???

Anyways, let me know.

For a bit of history, I had found Nitro far before I started looking @
rails...  What I ran into that kept me from using it was it's state of
constant flux ( constantly changing ), not that I would have minded
that as much if there had been good documentation available.

I am happy to help with the project ( nitro/og/etc ) but I
really/REALLY think we need to have a LOT more focus on documentation.
Nitro is beautiful, but since people can't get started, they can't see

Anyways, that's just my $0.02 ...

"Remember. Understand. Believe. Yield! -> http://ruby-lang.org"

Jeff Wood