[Nitro] Running multiple Nitro sites under Lighttpd/FCGI

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:01:57 EST 2005

Indeed, thank you george :)

I am using it already on my page, but have found some improvments while doing
we should document the different env-vars as well as the possibilities for
subdomains (will explain it further below).
I really would like to support lighttpd by doing this, as many still hassle
with the apache.conf-files (whoever really needs all this feature-overkill, i
won't stop - but for me it's only nasty overhead)
also i will put a bit more stuff in the wiki-article...

following will map spark.manveru.net to one page, and both www.manveru.net and
manveru.net to another one....

$HTTP["host"] == "spark.manveru.net" {

$HTTP["host"] =~ "^(www\.)?manveru\.net$" {