[Nitro] Trouble installing new Nitro gem

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Thu Nov 17 10:06:11 EST 2005

I just tried to update my copy of Nitro on my WinXP machine, and had
these results:

d:\development>"c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" "c:\ruby\bin\gem" update nitro
Upgrading installed gems...
Attempting remote upgrade of nitro
Attempting remote installation of 'nitro'
Install required dependency gen? [Yn]  Y
Install required dependency daemons? [Yn]  Y
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (OpenURI::HTTPError)
     300 Multiple Choices

d:\development>

Has anyone else seen this, or had gem installation issues?

I'm using the "1-click" Windows isntaller of Ruby 1.8.2, and gems 0.8.10.

James