[Nitro] My first public Nitro site

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:50:37 EST 2005

Hello James,

nice to hear about this, can I add this link to the newly added Real
world Nitro page on the wiki? This webapp is really smart btw.

-g.

PS: off topic, I got a cgi adapter patch, will be integrated in the
repository version tomorrow, hope this fixes your problems...

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr
http://www.nitrohq.com