[Nitro] request mangling

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:26:21 EST 2005

The rewrite seems to be performed solely to check whether there is a static
file to serve.

I'm not sure as to correctness, but as a practical matter, the problem seems
to be unrewrite isn't properly cleaning up after itself.

Attached patch against nitro/adapter/webrick.rb (Version 0.24.0) seems to
fix that and the OPs other problem of 'report/' vs '/report'. At least it
worked for me on linux-2.6 w/ ruby-1.8.3.

bryan