[Nitro] Generators

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:12:15 EST 2005

The idea was to make this more generally reusable. This should evolve
into a geneal ruby code generator. At the moment it is an initial
release to get some feedback from the community. So if you have ideas
about how to make this more generic let me know. And I f we cannot
make this usable out of Nitro I 'll remove the project.