[Nitro] Join tables

Rob Pitt rob at motionpath.com
Thu Nov 3 08:05:37 EST 2005

After updating to the latest nitro dev repository I ran delete_all on a
class that had a join table with itself. Once all records were deleted
there were numbers left over lying around in the join table. I never
noticed this before because I had patched the old version to add
PostgreSQL foreign key constraints on join tables. I will put these
constraints back into our version here which will take care of the
problem for us and possibly look at why that happens later but I thought
everyone else might like a heads up.