[Nitro] 0.25.0

Rob Pitt rob at motionpath.com
Tue Nov 1 15:03:04 EST 2005

Thanks for the offer, but there is no need. We have developed a little
system which leverages subversion to assist us - we used the same method
to generage patches to Nitro 0.24 from our 0.23 adaptions. He said it
wouldn't take him long (think he is doing it tomorrow).

He mentioned the hardest bit was because we both have an automatic habit
of deleting those spaces lying around at the end of lines and on blank
lines.