[Nitro] class CgiUtils missing?

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Tue Nov 1 12:20:54 EST 2005

George Moschovitis wrote:
 >>Is there a real solution for this?
 >>I really want to get some Nitro apps up and running, as CGI under Apache
 >>2, but while code runs fine on Windows, it barfs on Linux.
 >>Anyway, some suggestions on getting a real solution for the CGI issue
 >>would be much appreciated.
 > Hello James,
 > Is it possible that you could investigate this further?

Unlikely, at least for the time being.  My application is not terribly
complex, and I don't really have the time or inclination right now to
track down assorted issues.  For now, I'm setting it to a particular
version of the Nitro gem.

My best guess on the problem is that assorted CGI code needs to access
HTTP headers.  The code calls context.headers = cgi.env, but there is no
env in the CGI object.

The code should perhaps get what headers it needs right from the cgi
object (which I think as them), or from ENV directly.