[Nitro] 0.25.0

Michael Fellinger m.fellinger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:26:56 EST 2005

Hey George,

If noone else wants to do this - i could spend some limited time on it... but
i think it would be better if more people joined this efforts (wich should be
no problem with darcs now)
in every case, i will add some comments in the next few days... but i have lot
of stuff running atm, so don't count on me being overly active (haven't even
finished the tutorial... shame on me)

(btw, this 0.25 version is feature-freezed now? i would like to see this, as
0.24 seems to have more bugs introduced and there needs to be a bit of
slowdown and look-around what is possible with nitro now and where all the
bugs are)

so long...
manveru