[Nitro] An implemention of Orbjson in Nitro

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:12:09 EST 2005

By the way,

let me add something to the previous email. While the goal you stated
seems bothe reasonable and interesting, and I like to pursuit it, the
main goal of Nitro remains:

"To make possible to develop scalable web applications using Ruby"

Scalable means:

- you can simply add more servers to the cluster and the load gets
automatically distributed.
- scalable algorithms (constant time wherever possible)
- scalable for the developer, Nitro will provide the tools to manage complexity.

At the same time the API should stay clean and elegant.

regards,
George.

--
http://nitro.rubyforge.org