[Nitro] 0.13.1 Development version available (IMPORTANT BUG FIXES)

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Thu Mar 24 08:57:20 EST 2005

George Moschovitis wrote:
>>apparently the gems do not display yet in the rubyforge download page
>>http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=418
>>
>>any clue about that?
>

> Nope these are 'development' versions (ie something like a nightly
> build). They are available at:
>
> http://nitro.rubyforge.org (the homepage)
>
> The final 0.14.0 will be available in a few days.

One should be able to do this, for example:

% gem update nitro --source http://nitro.rubyforge.org/dev

to fetch gems from a specific gem repository other than rubyforge.org.

But that URL does not return a gem list file, which is a fairly
convoluted YAML file detailing what gems are available at the URL.

You can see an example at

  http://gems.rubyonrails.com/yaml

I have to believe there is a way to auto-generate this file, but I
cannot find any docs on this.

James

--

http://www.ruby-doc.org