[Nitro] custom templates

Dan Yoder dan at zeraweb.com
Wed Mar 23 05:51:02 EST 2005

I have a widget library I'd like to use with Nitro. Any clues on how to
"plug-in" a different templating system? Mine ERB and XML based, no
XSLT.

BTW, I think basing your templates on a library that isn't built-in and
actually requires (unless I am missing something) installing a compiled
binary for libxslt is going to create an obstacle to adoption. One
option is to push the processing out to the browser. Have you looked
into doing it that way? Another option would be to use my widgets! =)

Dan